Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Best Forex Trading System

Forex trading is by and large the most profitable form of investing today. It is not like the stock market where you may have to sit on your holding for weeks even months before you implement your exit strategies. But at the same time you cannot just dive right in and expect a return. Not until you develop a system.

There are many trading systems available on the market today. Some provide you with trading signal others are automatic robots that trade for you. These are good programs. Some work better than others. I have tried several of these and have had mixed results. None provided me with the profits I expected.

Don't expect to pick up one of these systems, plug it into your trading platform and be a millionaire in the morning. It just is not going to happen. The only real way to be successful using any forex trading system is to do your due diligence in conjunction with any of these systems and devise your own trading system.

I use a forex trading system that has no indicators no moving averages. It is solely based on price movements and it has served me very well. I do not have the time to sit in front of my computer and watch charts all day. I still have a job that I must go to unfortunately. So this system is perfect for me. I simply input some values into a spreadsheet and and the results are possible trades for the week.

All I have to do is check the chart once a day and if they meet the criteria I am looking for then I place my trade. It's the simplest thing I have ever done. I'm not a millionaire as of yet not even a hundred thousand-aire but I am winning more trades than losing. To see what i think is the best forex trading system visit the link below http://www.squidoo.com/handyforexalerts

No comments: